AIT Afric is specialised in the design and assembly of motor-driven pumps in the 3 main sectors below:
- Sprinkler systems
- Fire hose stations
- Water curtains
- Fire hoses, foam canons, etc.
Firefighting apparatus on stationary chassis or farm/road trailer
- Fire installations (warehouses, supermarkets, etc.)
- Petroleum products
- Fire brigades
Full range of powers: from 10 m 3/hour to 5000 m 3/hour at pressures from 1 bar to 100 bars.
Motor-driven pumps, on farm/road trailer or on stationary chassis
- Spraying systems for small or large farming areas.
- Banana, pineapple, green bean plantations, etc.
- Water supply and pumping on stationary chassis.
Pumping units for miscellaneous products:
- Petroleum products (crude, semi-refined or refined oil)
- Petrochemical products (acids, solvents, elastomers, etc.)
- Loaded water (loaded with sludge, sand, gravel, petroleum or chemical residues, etc.)
- Filling pumps
- Test pumps for pipelines, etc.
- Very high pressure pumping
- Seawater pumping for breeding in sea environment.